JOIN SWORDS OF BLOOD COMMUNITY ROUND IDO ON GAMESTARTER!
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER
Registrations are open in order to participate in Swords of Blood’s Initial Dex Offering on the Gamestarter Platform!
Registering will grant you a chance to be selected to take part in Swords of Blood’s community round for the sale of the game’s $SWDTKN, which will begin on the 1st of September at 14:00h UTC.
But what exactly is an IDO, or Initial Dex Offering?
An IDO is a crypto token offering (in this case $SWDTKN) that takes place on a decentralized exchange, where the coin will be listed at a lower price than on the TGE date.
A TGE is a Token Generation Event (TGE), an event in which the token is offered publicly on one or more blockchain networks, and is launched to the market.
In the case of Swords of Blood and its token, early investors are also compensated depending on how much they invest:
- [TIER 1] $50 invested will grant you access to the Closed Beta.
- [TIER 2] $100: Tier 1 perks and a Legendary 0 in-game weapon.
- [TIER 3] $250: Tier 2 perks and a Sword of Blood in-game weapon.
- [TIER 4] $500: Tier 3 perks and a Sword of Blood letter opener.
- [TIER 5] $1000: Tier 4 perks and a VIP access to the devs’ diary.
- [TIER 6] $1500: Tier 5 perks and a signed SoB hoodie.
- [TIER 7] $2000: Tier 6 perks and a VIP access to Disturbed 2023 concerts.
- [TIER 8] $3500: Tier 7 perks (no letter opener) + full-sized Sword of Blood.
So if you want to have the chance to buy $SWDTKN at a lower price than on public release and benefit from all these perks, carry on reading!
To register, all you have to do is go to Gamestarter’s website.
- Head over to the IGO section.
- Scroll to the Swords of Blood Banner.
- Click on participate.
4. Here you will find an overview of the project, the game’s trailer, and other useful info you might want to review.
5. When you are ready, click on JOIN in the ‘Join the Community Round’ banner.
6. You will be now taken to a gleam.io page where you will be prompted to follow Gamestarter and Swords of Blood on different platforms, which we think you should be doing regardless!
7. Once you have entered your name in the list of possible whitelist winners, sit tight and wait for the email to come in from the Swords of Blood team!